Selasa, 07 April 2015

FINDING JOBS || Teacher or Guitarist

                                               Teacher or Guitarist



hi his friends, you certainly know my university students Jambi. education courses in chemistry and later I became a teacher demanded. but I do not have the talent to become a teacher, I prefer to play music. I want to be a guitarist or musician.
  What do you all friends. if I should become a teacher or a guitarist that I dreamed long ago.?

3 komentar:

  1. hi gozi, I think why not make your hobby as a job and became a teacher in the same time. so there is no wastage of yourself.

    BalasHapus
  2. gozi,teacher and guitarist equally good job, just follow your heart whichever you like and make you comfortable.

    BalasHapus
  3. I think both are good. because I also love to play music. Yet, the advice sya will better be a teacher, because it is better and more beneficial for the country.

    may be useful for you gozi.

    BalasHapus