Minggu, 29 Maret 2015

Daily Activity As Student || story during a student

                
                 story during a student





        hi, i gozi budgets, I studied at university Jambi. for I was a student I got a lot of experience. the experience that I can live independently. 
         The first thing I got was a student I was getting used to cook and wash their own clothes. all I had to do it because I am away from the parents. but for me it was an experience that really taught me so personally I become an independent person. 
          is not easy initially, did all his own. sometimes all of this feels strange and weird. but over time it became a new activity in the future to make myself into a new person. arises a new problem that I experienced, for example how to set the time that I use that are familiar with a variety of new activities as a student in order to be efficient through the day as a student and a boarding house.?            
          okay friends would be able to give a little advice to me about it. thank you.

6 komentar:

  1. hello gozi
    I think to set the time is difficult, but you have to try this because it’s successful to me. create a schedule for your daily activities, start from the most important. After that, try not to forget to do the appropriate schedule that you have created. So I hope you really try it gozi. I also believe you will get the best for yourself :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I think you should read the article on my blog. because in my article describes how to divide the time. gozi,, I like it when you feel self-sufficient now.

    BalasHapus
  3. I think
    you are student amazing. You can independent person. A student must live like you. Keep strong friends

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi gozi
    i agree with syafira
    you can make the schedule for your activity everyday
    and i think it can success to management your activity

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi gozi
    i agree with syafira
    you can make the schedule for your activity everyday
    and i think it can success to management your activity

    BalasHapus
  6. I understand what you're going through gozi.. You should be able to share time, so that all the work you can be resolved.. and activities on with your lecture
    not disturbed.. :)

    BalasHapus